Last updated: 14/10/2021.
Your privacy is important to us. In this privacy statement, we would like to inform you about what personal data we collect on our website, www.sidrerialakupela.es and how we use it.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Sidrería La Kupela
- Company Name: Hostel Bemar S.L.
- VAT NUMBER: B50644319
- Dirección: Calle Santiago, 23, Local 50003 Zaragoza (Zaragoza)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Activity: Restaurant.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY has implemented all the security, technical and organizational measures established in the General Data Protection Regulation mentioned above, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
All personal data of the USER stored in the forms on the website will be stored in an automated file owned by Sidrería la Kupela.
Data requested on the website and purpose of processing
To browse www.sidrerialakupela.es, you do not need to provide any personal information. However, there are cases in which you do provide your personal data, which are requested through the web contact forms.
The data requested in these forms are:
- Name and e-mail address in the contact form. This information is intended to put USERS in direct contact with the RESPONSIBLE PARTY, to ask questions, request a service or any information. This information is the minimum necessary to respond to USERS’ requests.
- Telephone number in the WhatsApp button: This information is intended to put USERS in direct contact with the RESPONSIBLE through the WhatsApp platform, to clarify doubts, request a service or any information. This information is the minimum necessary to respond to USERS’ requests.
- Name, telephone number and e-mail address in the booking form. This information is intended to put USERS in direct contact with the RESPONSIBLE PARTY, to make a reservation at the restaurant Sidrería La Kupela, and to manage the reservation on behalf of the USER. This information is the minimum necessary to manage restaurant reservations.
The data you provide us through the contact form and the web booking will be located on the servers of:
– Raiola Networks (web hosting provider), located within the EU. This web hosting service is located at Avenida de Magoi 66, Semisótano Derecha, 27002 Lugo, Spain. You can see more information about their privacy and data protection policy at: https://raiolanetworks.es/aviso-legal/
The purpose of data processing by this website is to provide a quality service to the USER:
- Respond to queries made or provide information explicitly requested by the USER.
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set forth in the Legal Notice and applicable law. In order to ensure that this website guarantees the absolute confidentiality of the personal data collected, it may include the development of tools and algorithms that contribute to this purpose.
- To manage the reservations explicitly requested by the USER.
- Improve the services offered by this website.
By completing the registration forms on the website www.sidrerialakupela.es, the USER guarantees the veracity of the data and undertakes to communicate any changes that may occur in them.
The USER is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data submitted to this website, exonerating the RESPONSIBLE PARTY for any liability in this regard.
Rights of the user of the website regarding the processing of his/her data
According to current legislation, the USER has the right to obtain information about whether their personal data is being processed at www.sidrerialakupela.es. They are entitled to:
- Request access to stored personal data relating to the data subject.
- Request a rectification of your data or their deletion, in case they are not necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of their processing, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Oppose the processing of this data.
- Request the transfer of your data.
The USER may exercise his/her rights specified above by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid legal proof (such as a photocopy of ID card or equivalent), in order to effectively exercise his/her rights of access, opposition, information, rectification or cancellation of his/her personal data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must be executed personally by the USER, requesting it directly and explicitly to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY for the processing of your data on this website.
In accordance with these regulations, the USER is informed that he/she has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent. The USER also has the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if it considers that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
Principles applied in data processing
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes about which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only ask you for data when it is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is required.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing. We will inform you of the corresponding retention period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and confidentiality. We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
It is the policy of this website not to collect, process or store personal data of persons under the age of fourteen. In the event that a person under this age provides their data to this website through the various contact forms specified above or through any other means, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY reserves the right to immediate destruction of such data.
Our services are only available to those persons with legal capacity to contract them, so that those who do not meet the condition of legal age should refrain from providing personal information through this website. However, they may do so through their parents or legal guardians, in accordance with legal regulations.
The data provided by the USER will be treated at all times in a strictly confidential manner, having adopted the technical and organizational measures to ensure such confidentiality by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY, in order to prevent alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access to the stored data.
In addition, this website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that allows your data to be transmitted in an integral and secure way between a server and a web user, being the communication fully encrypted.
However, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network, and therefore, the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Legitimacy for the processing of stored data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data stored on this website is the express consent of the USER for the purposes previously detailed in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g. links, images, videos, etc.) from other websites. If the USER follows links to other websites external to this website, he/she should be aware that the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is not responsible for the privacy practices and policies employed by other websites, so he/she should previously inform him/herself about the Privacy Policies of such websites.
You can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose and treatment of cookies on the Cookies Policy page.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY are:
- Identifying data.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY will be kept until you request its deletion, by sending an email to email@example.com, together with valid legal proof (such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent).
Recipients of your personal data
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY for this website needs the support of third parties in order to adequately offer its services, with which it has entered into the appropriate confidentiality agreements and has verified that they comply with Spanish regulations on personal data protection.
The data provided to these third parties will not be used in any case for a purpose other than those authorized by the USER.
In compliance with the principles of information and transparency, we inform that these third parties are:
- Web platform: The WordPress Foundation, domiciled in the USA. More information is available at: https://wordpress.org The WordPress Foundation processes the data in order to provide its web platform services to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY>
In specific cases la Sidrería La Kupela may use applications or tools that have not been included or named in this list, the above for being a better option to assist in the performance of a particular task, if this happens, Sidrería La Kupela shall notify its users, clients or participants, as the case may be, of this situation.
Sidrería La Kupela may modify at any time the conditions specified here to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices.
These Privacy Policies shall remain in effect until modified by other duly published policies.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between Sidrería la Kupela and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the province of Zaragoza, for professional customers, whether self-employed or companies. In the case of particular clients (consumers and users), they will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of the individual.