This website uses the following necessary and third-party cookies:
Last updated: 14/10/2021.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites can use to streamline the user experience. They are tools with an essential role in the provision of services; among others, they allow storing and retrieving information about the browsing habits of a user or his equipment, and recognizing the user of a web page to improve the service offered.
The law states that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we will need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Statement on this website.
Your consent applies to the following domain www.sidrerialakupela.es.
What is not a cookie?
A cookie is not a virus, Trojan horse, worm, spam, spyware, or a pop-up window.
What types of cookies are there?
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained:
- Own Cookies: These are generated by the visited web page.
- Third-party cookies: These are those generated by external suppliers and outside the visited website (e.g. Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
Depending on the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser:
- Session Cookies: Collect and store information while the user browses a web page (for example, when information related to the shopping cart is stored in an online store for a certain period of time).
- Persistent Cookies: Data remains stored in a terminal and can be accessed and processed for a variable period of time (from a few minutes to several years).
According to the purpose for which the data obtained are used:
- Necessary Cookies: These are the most basic; they allow the user to browse a website, platform or application, and use the different options that exist in it. They allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing the web, and to perform basic tasks for the correct functioning of a website.
- Analytical cookies: Collect information about the type of navigation and user behavior on the websites to which they are linked. This information is typically used to measure website activity in order to make improvements based on the results obtained.
- Advertising Cookies:These cookies are used to track visitors on web pages. The intent is to display ads that are relevant and appealing to the individual user, and therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
- Preference cookies: Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
What kind of cookies does this website use and who uses them?
On this website we use:
- Necessary cookies to ensure the correct and secure operation of this website.
- Statistical cookies to collect information about the type of navigation and user behavior on this website.
|CookieConsent||sidrerialakupela.es||1 year||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain.|
|elementor||sidrerialakupela.es||Persistent||Used in connection with the WordPress theme of the website. The cookie allows the website owner to deploy or change the content of the website in real time.|
Where are cookies stored?
Cookies are stored in each browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, etc.).
If you do not activate them, among other effects, may occur (This list is merely enunciative):
- That the data necessary to analyze the website cannot be collected, preventing the improvement of the service provided.
- That you cannot share content from this website on social networks.
- That you cannot post comments on the blog.
- The entire content of the website or the products chosen in the online store is not loaded, so that you cannot purchase the desired products.
Can cookies be deleted?
They can be removed and blocked, in general or in particular (for a specific website).
To delete cookies from a website you must go to the settings of the browser you use, find the cookies associated with the domain in question, and block them.
In these links you will find information about the configuration options of cookies in different browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
You can find more information on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
You can also write to us at email@example.com.